Course to manage WordPress and create your own professional Website
(No code or HTML needed)
Setting up and creating your own website with no need of knowing coding or external help? It is possible!
Learn how to manage WordPress and create your own professional website from scratch very easily.
With this course, you won’t need additional information or help from developers or third parties. You will find all the information you need.
And most importantly, you won’t need to know or understand HTML or website coding.
The information provided in this course is very intuitive and described step-by-step!
Who is this course for?
Entrepreneurs and business owners who want to create and set up their own website
Entrepreneurs and business owners who want to manage their own website
Entrepreneurs and business owners who want a professional-looking website
Entrepreneurs and business owners who want to launch their own online website
Anyone who is looking to have a professional blog
Don’t miss the chance to learn all the functionalities and benefits that WordPress can bring you when you create your own website.
In this course, you will find:
- – Recommended hosting services and how to set them up
- – Steps to hire your own domain and hosting services
- – List of the most important terms about WordPress and Website
- – All the content and information that you need to set up your own website step-by-step
Moreover, you will learn how to install WordPress on your hosting and how to set it up and customise it to look professional and with your brand guidelines. You will also learn how to install and set up the most powerful plugins in the market that no website can miss.
Module 1: How to get a Hosting and Domain on One.com
- – How to get a Hosting and Domain on One.com
Module 2: How to install WordPress
- – What is WordPress
- – How to install WordPress in your Hosting
- – Getting started with WordPress
Module 3: How to customize your site
- – How to set up your WordPress
- – How to find and install your template
- – How to customize your website
- – Widgets
- – Plugins
Module 4: The most powerful plugins for your website
- – How to install and set up Yoast SEO (Plugin incl)
- – How to install and set up Facebook Pixel (Plugin incl)
- – How to install and set up GDPR Cookie Consent (Plugin incl)
- – How to install and set up WP Fastest Cache (Plugin incl)
- – How to install and set up Post Duplicator (Plugin incl)
- – How to install and set up Visual Composer (Plugin incl)
Module 5: How to manage your website
- – How to create and manage users
- – How to update your website and plugins correctly and keep backups of your website
Module 6: How to create content on your website
- – How to write and design posts and pages correctly
Here you can find all the answers to the most common questions to this course.
How can I pay?
You can pay by credit card, debit card, visa, mastercard, and via PayPal.
Can I download the material?
Yes! You can download all the content and study from wherever you are, even if there is no Internet.
When does this course start and when will I have access to this course til?
This course is 100% online. As soon as you pay for it, you will receive an email with the access details and you will be able to start straight away. This course will be available for you forever.
Can I access from different devices?
Yes, you can. Just bear in mind that the access logins are only for one user. If our system detects that more users are using the same access logins, it will block your account.
I don't know HTML or coding, is this still for me?
Absolutely! We have created this course for beginners and for those people who don’t know coding or HTML. This course explains step by step what to do to set up a professional website. Don’t worry, anyone can do it!
*Please, be mindful in not reproducing any content on this course.
*This content has been created by the Ultimate Triumph Academy.